IKIO Lighting IPO opens today, with GMP and subscription recommendations.
IKIO Lighting, a leading manufacturer of energy-efficient LED lighting products, is launching its initial public offering (IPO) today. The company aims to raise Rs 200 crore through the IPO, which will close on June 9. The price band for the IPO has been fixed at Rs 61-65 per equity share.
According to market experts, the IPO is expected to receive a strong response from investors, as the company has a robust financial performance, a diversified product portfolio, and a wide distribution network. The grey market premium (GMP) for the IPO is currently around Rs 30-35 per share, indicating a high demand for the shares.
The IPO comprises a fresh issue of equity shares aggregating up to Rs 100 crore and an offer for sale of up to Rs 100 crore by the promoter and existing shareholders. The company intends to use the net proceeds from the fresh issue for repayment of certain borrowings, funding working capital requirements, and general corporate purposes.
The company has appointed Pantomath Capital Advisors as the book running lead manager and Link Intime India as the registrar for the IPO. The equity shares of the company are proposed to be listed on BSE and NSE.
For investors who are interested in subscribing to the IPO, here are some detailed information about the company and its business:
- IKIO Lighting was incorporated in 2015 and is headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The company manufactures and sells a wide range of LED lighting products for residential, commercial, industrial, and outdoor applications. The company also offers customized lighting solutions for various sectors such as hospitality, healthcare, education, retail, etc.
- The company has four manufacturing facilities in India, located in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh, with a total installed capacity of 1.2 crore LED lamps per annum. The company also has an in-house research and development (R&D) center, which focuses on developing innovative and energy-efficient lighting products.
- The company has a strong presence in both domestic and international markets. The company sells its products through various channels such as distributors, dealers, retailers, e-commerce platforms, etc. The company also exports its products to over 40 countries across North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
- The company has a consistent track record of growth and profitability. The company's revenue from operations increased from Rs 211.51 crore in FY19 to Rs 266.16 crore in FY21, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12%. The company's profit after tax increased from Rs 10.69 crore in FY19 to Rs 21.54 crore in FY21, at a CAGR of 42%. The company's earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) margin improved from 11.8% in FY19 to 14% in FY21.
- The company has a strong balance sheet with low debt and high return ratios. As of March 31, 2021, the company's total debt was Rs 24.64 crore, while its net worth was Rs 113.69 crore. The company's debt-to-equity ratio was 0.22 as of March 31, 2021. The company's return on net worth (RONW) was 18.93% in FY21, while its return on capital employed (ROCE) was 32.01% in FY21.
Audiobooks for NCERT Class 6-12, NEET, IIT, UPSC, CLAT and many more. Soon available at Play-store.
Audiobooks for UPSC.
Audiobooks for NEET.
Audiobooks for IIT-JEE.
Audiobooks for CLAT .
Audiobooks for NCERT Class 12th.
Audiobooks for NCERT Class 11th.
Audiobooks for NCERT Class 10th.
Audiobooks for NCERT Class 9th.
Audiobooks for NCERT Class 8th.
Audiobooks for NCERT Class 7th.
Audiobooks for NCERT Class 6th.
Audiobooks for Biology.
Audiobooks for Chemistry.
Audiobooks for Physics.
Audiobooks for Indian Polity by Laxmikanth.
Audiobooks for BCOM & MCOM.
Audiobooks for BBA & MBA.
Audiobooks for BA & MA.
Audiobooks for BCA & MCA.
Audiobooks for B.TECH & M.TECH.
Audiobooks for CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT (CA).
Audiobooks for COMPANY'S SECRETARY (CS).
Audiobooks for COMMERCE.
Audiobooks for CAT.
Audiobooks for APPSC, APSC, BPSC, CGPSC, GPSC, HPPSC, HPSC, JKPSC, JPSC, KPSC, KPSC THULASI, MPPSC, MPSC, OPSC, PPSC, RPSC, TNPSC, TSPSC, UKPSC, UPPSC, WBPSC and many more.
Click on this link:- https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...